The ceiling lamps of the NIXmeer series are used for room air and surface disinfection. Due to the natural circulation in the room, the air is constantly directed past the UV-C lamps.
The NIX30-1 model is particularly well suited for use in the treatment of ringworm.
- Disinfection up to 99.9%
- No chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- High quality
With UV lamps against germination
Mode of action of the UV lamps
In our Dinies UV lamps, UV-C emitters with a wavelength of 254 nm are used. This wavelength has the property of changing the DNA of microorganisms in such a way that reproduction is no longer possible:
- Due to the natural circulation of the room air, the microorganisms flow past the UV lamps.
- There, the DNA of the microorganisms absorbs the UVC radiation.
- This blocks cell division – the microorganisms die.
Areas of Application
- Animal breeding
- Botanical facilities
- Inactivation of DNA fragments on work benches
- Storage rooms, ripening rooms
- Air disinfection and surface disinfection in production areas (food, pharmaceutical)
- Clean room environments
|Rated voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power||35 W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||970 x 40 x 90 mm|
|Ozone production (185 nm)||Optional|
|UV-C power (254 nm)||10 W|