1. Conclusion of a contract By placing an order you are making a binding offer to purchase a product and are concluding an agreement with us. By sending an order confirmation by e-mail to you, or delivering the goods ordered, we can accept this offer. A purchase agreement exists, however, only upon the delivery of our e-mail order confirmation e-mail to you or with the delivery of the goods ordered.
2. Storage of the content of the contract We store the contract containing your order. You can send this to us in printed form before ordering by clicking “Print” as the last step before ordering.
3. Retention of Ownership The delivered goods remain our property until paid in full.
4. Prices, return of goods in the case of revocation All prices offered are net prices; the German statutory value added tax of currently 19% will be added. Minimum order is 30 Euro. For orders beneath this amount a minimum charge of 8 EUR will be levied.
Should you exercise your right of cancellation, you shall bear the regular costs for the return shipment should the delivered products correspond to the products ordered and should the price of the products to be returned not exceed an amount of 40 Euros or should the products have a higher price, you have not yet rendered the service in return or a contractually stipulated partial payment at the time of cancellation. Otherwise the return shipment shall be free of charge.
5. Terms of delivery Unless otherwise stated in the offer, we dispatch the product within 2 business days after receipt of payment. If the goods are not in stock you will receive via e-mail, notification of the expected delivery date.
6. Terms of payment Payment shall be made either in advance by prepayment transfer, credit card or PIN/TAN instant transfer through our partner iclear. We reserve the right to exclude individual payment methods. If you choose to pay in advance, we will provide the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be paid within 10 days to our account. A lien can only be exercised if the claim results from the same contractual relationship.
7. Warranty The warranty is based on the statutory provisions. As far as used goods are subject to the transaction and the buyer is not a consumer, the warranty is excluded. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period for the purchase of used items is one year.
When visiting our internet site, your IP address, the website linking to our internet sites, the pages of our site you have been visiting, the time spent viewing our pages, browser type and operating system are logged automatically. Information on person-related data is not possible and not intended.
The personal data that you provide us with such as a purchase order or by e-mail (e.g. your name and contact details) will be processed only for correspondence with you, and only for the purpose for which you have provided the data to us. Your personal information will only be passed on to the delivery company, to the extent necessary to deliver the goods. For payment we pass on your payment information to the responsible bank.
We assure you that your personal data is, moreover, not submitted to Third Parties, unless we are legally obliged to, or you have given specific permission. To the extent that we have sourced implementation and management of production processes services to Third Parties, the provisions of the Data Protection Act shall be complied with.
Data Protection When initiating, completing, processing and returning a sales agreement, we collect, store and process data in line with existing legal requirements.
When visiting our website, the current IP number of your computer, date and time, the type of browser and operating system of your computer as well as the websites you visited will be recorded. However, we are not able to and do not intend draw conclusion from personal data.
The personal data you give us when you, for example, place an order or send an email (e.g. your name or your contact details) are only processed for correspondence with you and for the purpose for which you have provide us the data. We only pass your data on to the mail-order firm entrusted with the delivery where this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Payment information is passed to the bank that is charged with the payment for the sole purpose of completing the transaction.
We guarantee that we never transmit your personal data to Third Parties, unless we are required by law to do so or you explicitly agree to it before hand. As far as we make use of the services of third parties to conduct and process transactions, we comply with the terms of the Federal Data Protection Act.
Duration of storage Personal data we have received via our website is only stored as long as necessary to serve the purpose for which we were entrusted with such data. As far as we have to respect storage periods required by commercial and fiscal law, the duration of storage of certain data can be up to 10 years.
Your rights In compliance with your instructions, we will arrange for the deletion, correction or blocking of your data in line with existing legal requirements in the event that you no longer agree to the storage of your personal data anymore or the data becomes incorrect. Upon request you will obtain information free of charge about all of your personal data we store. For any question regarding collection, storage or use of your data as well as for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data please contact:
Dinies Technologies GmbH, Gewerbestr. 5, 78667 Villingendorf, Germany, Tel. +49741-348541-0, firstname.lastname@example.org Links to other web pages According to our knowledge of our Internet services to third party websites or link, we can not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information and data security of these sites. Since we have no control over compliance with data protection regulations by third parties, you should review the privacy statements of each offered separately.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Only German law is valid. Compared to a consumer this choice of law only insofar as limited thereby be no compelling legal regulations of the State in which he has his domicile or habitual residence. Unless the customer is consumer, the agreed jurisdiction Rottweil.
Let's get in touch
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.