Germ-infected surfaces in food production? High germ content in the air? Legionella infestation in the well? A bacterial smear film in the water tank? Mold spores in the cistern? A polluted ventilation system? Contaminated water in fish ponds? All this has now found a solution with the UV recessed lamps from Dinies. Because based on the germicidal effect of UV-C rays, these devices are excellent for the disinfection of water and air.
Various accessories also ensure simplified integration into existing containers, pipes and ventilation systems.
Advantages of UV Immersion Lamps
- a wide power spectrum, ranging from 10 watts to 250 watts
- different lengths
- minimalism when changing the spotlight
- a multifunctional use
- 24-hour continuous disinfection with low operating costs and without the use of chemicals
Areas of Application
- centralized and decentralized ventilation systems, such as air conditioners or air scrubbers,
- water and water containers and pipes, for example service water tanks or pond systems,
- surfaces and packaging, especially in the context of food production, but also in warehousing and sales