Ozone the smell killer
What is ozone?
- a cleaning agent of nature to keep the atmosphere clean. It is formed from oxygen to which energy has been added from UV radiation, lightning, etc.
- a very aggressive oxidizing agent that breaks down and eliminates odors, fats, bacteria, spores, viruses, etc. during oxidation. The only residues left are oxygen, water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and other harmless substances.
- has a half-life of about 40 min and therefore automatically reduces back to oxygen.
All models are equipped with UV-C producing ozone lamps, with a life time of approx. 8000 h. The sturdy housings are made of aluminum. The ozone units are available as stand-alone models with power cord and cord switch or as wall-mounted units.
Advantages of ozone generators
- a very elegant design and robust aluminum housing
- efficient UV ozone lamps
- a lifetime of about 8.000 operating hours
- timer (4 hours, for OG series)
Application areas of ozone generators
- for disinfection and odor neutralization of hotel rooms, guest rooms and vacation homes
- for odor elimination in assisted living facilities
- for odor elimination in public sanitary rooms
- in small office canteens against the smell of food
- for odor neutralization in nail studios
- against the smell of sweat in changing rooms
- in burial rooms of funeral parlors
- ozone treatment during renovations and refurbishments
- ozone disinfection of rooms (animal husbandry, animal breeding)
|Rated voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz||230 V, 50/60 Hz||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power||25 W||80 W||200 W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) in mm||495 x 100 x 100||600 x 145 x 145||800 x 145 x 145|
|Ozone production (185 nm)||200 mg/h||2000 mg/h||6000 mg/h|
|UV-C power (254 nm)||5,4 mW/cm2||13,2 mW/cm2||43,2 mW/cm2|
|Volume||25 dB||48 dB||48 dB|
|Application duration||Continuous operation||25 m² → 30 min
50 m² → 60 min
75 m² → 90 min
100 m² → 120 min
|25 m² → 10 min
50 m² → 20 min
75 m² → 30 min
100 m² → 40 min